EXAMPLES OF WORKPLACE VIOLENCE:
- Physical assault and/or threat.
- Stalking or continuous harassment of another causing terror, fear, worry or intimidation.
- Actions aimed at disrupting or sabotaging business operations.
- Indirect threats such as, “ I know where you live.”
- If you are a victim or a witness, notify the Management Office or Security immediately.
ADVISE SECURITY OR THE MANAGEMENT OFFICE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Your name, location, including office or cube #, type of workplace violence.
- Are there injuries and if so, the extent of the injuries?
- Is a weapon involved?
- Is the perpetrator still in the area?
- Does the threat still exist?
- A description of the attacker and direction of flight.
IF NO INJURIES OCCURRED OR THERE IS NO IMMINENT DANGER:
- Call Security or the Management Office immediately.
- Advise your supervisor of the incident.